Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nottingham Forest vs Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Mind the GD. The (relative) dearth of goals -- due to striker issues, perhaps? -- may come back to bite us in the arse not in games lost, but by games not won going away....

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
Plus side we did not lose, stopped a very good team on their own patch, back in the playoffs, 2 home games to come, PIG will be better for Tuesday (fingers crossed), catching Palace.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Great point in all honesty, the win would have been the cherry on the cake. Most difficult game in the run in negotiated, now lets start looking up the table.

Well played lads

:clap:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Oh well, I would've snapped various arms off for a point before KO. Should've been cowin' THREE though.

Cheers Casper. :annoyed:

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
****ing annoying. Problem is Angkers isn't actually that bad a keeper to have as a number 2, we're not going to get anyone better who's happy to play second fiddle. Doesn't make it any less gutting though. Would have played Brez personally.

I just read that and burst out laughing

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
A win would have been good, but I would have settled for a draw before kickoff.

Anyway, I'm going back to my sunbed and 38C heat. :bigwave:

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Hate to say this.
Got Leeds promoted from League 1 to the Championship, and they got rid of him before the season started.
Does that not say something about him?

The defenders always look scared when he's in goal.

Think if we'd played Kuscack against Arsenal, I think we may have got further in the Cup as well this season

:ffsparr:

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
From what I heard Kaspa played well if must be difficult not playing for weeks then being called in in one of the most difficult games of the season from what I herd he pulled of several good saves he's a Brighton player and as such gets my unflinching support a good point won today

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Plus side we did not lose, stopped a very good team on their own patch, back in the playoffs, 2 home games to come, PIG will be better for Tuesday (fingers crossed), catching Palace.

Exactly. We are in the playoff positions right now. Two weeks ago we would have taken that.

robynsdad

Jan 29, 2012
Good enough result. Very good team performance under the circumstances. ULLOA DIDN'T GET INJURED.
Still gutted now but will get over it!
Looking forward to Charlton already

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Great results elsewhere though - Boro, Leeds and Bolton going down. Bolton got two sent off too.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
In my 35 years of supporting Brighton I have never moaned once about any player or manager, that is now all going to change. Casper you are a clown of the highest order, that is unforgivable, you should not be allowed on the coach tonight, make your own way back to Brighton with the fans, then pack your bags and **** off, dont care if the pig is injured at least we have Brez. You have made too many mistakes in the past but today was schoolboy stuff. I watched Plymouth v Exeter earlier, bottom (ish) of Division 2 and you make their goalkeeper look like Gordon Banks, clear off we dont need your sort round here.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Nothing like as many as he's won us if we're being completely fair. Problem is he's a decent League 1 keeper, but we aren't leave 1 anymore. But it's always going to be difficult to get a top level Championship keeper as number 2.

Absolutely right. He saved us two or three times in the 90 minutes but that means nothing when an error like that is made.

The price of being a goalie I suppose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here