Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nottingham Forest vs Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
If we're sticking to the rules should have been yellow for their guy and red for Kaz so we'll take nothing and a yellow!

Only got in from work about 25 mins in and the thread said we were all over them, but think I've cursed us as they've clearly been the better side since I turned on the box. We have had chances on the break though so fingers crossed for a good team talk etc.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
A push gets a yellow, the same as Collins for a really nasty 2 footed challenge on Ulloa, Lua Lua was kicked on the ground but that gets nothing. The kick in Buckley's back was also unpunished. Obviously things will be different in the 2nd half...I don't think!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
0-0 ht

Clough would be turning in his grave if he could see Forest playing with such thuggery. Disgraceful.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
My first half thoughts:

- Salako is palace scum;
- Hutchinson is a Chelsea reject thug who was talking in the pre match build up how he was going to 'smash' Bridcutt;
- Billy Davies is an angry little man who's teams reflect his personality.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
am I the only one who thought Kaz pushed the wrong player?

Also, never a red and how the Forest player who kicked him 3/4 times didn't get anything is beyond me

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Lualua gets a yellow........now book the dirty notts player!

Aspinal getting involved with their commentators......good on him.

Really? That's quality! I might be in a minority but I don't mind Aspinall. He gets everyones names wrong and gets a bit tongue-tied but he clearly cares about the Albion and he makes some decent points at times.

Go Aspinall!

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I'm not sure that was even a foul. He stood up in a forceful manner after having his bollocks trod on. The Forest players made a real meal of it and it never helps when these things happen right by the dugouts.
Forest look good a team to me.
Forest are a good team....so what is it with all this clogging and trying to get players sent off...not very professional....did the player who fouled Kaz get a booking...think not!

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
am I the only one who thought Kaz pushed the wrong player?

Also, never a red and how the Forest player who kicked him 3/4 times didn't get anything is beyond me

No, it was their No. 2 who kicked him swiftly in the nuts. Their other player just left his boot on him.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Really? That's quality! I might be in a minority but I don't mind Aspinall. He gets everyones names wrong and gets a bit tongue-tied but he clearly cares about the Albion and he makes some decent points at times.

Go Aspinall!
I agree, he's not the sharpest at names BUT he knows his football. He's more entertaining than John Byrne.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
just saw the replay of the kick, absolutely discraceful. But of course, because a ref 'saw' it, nothing will happen.

scum forest *****.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here