Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nottingham Forest vs Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can't fault that line up, sounds like we're going for it. It could all go pear shaped but I'm happy with that, at least if we do lose we'll have had the players to have a go.

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Crofts in because he is more physical than Hammond I suspect.

I'd suggest their both physical, Hammond possibly more so. But Croft's is slightly more comfortable on the ball.
Bridcutt probably receives more passes than anyone else in the team as he constantly gives defenders and midfielders the option to pass to him.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Ankergren

Calderon~Greer~Matthew Upson~Wayne Bridge

Crofts

Buckley~Spanish Dave~Orlandi~Lualua

Ulloa​

With Bridders and PIG out, there's nowt wrong with that line up. Love the front 5, there's goals there SHIRLEY.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Forest have got three good strikers and Henderson in their squad whereas we just have Ulloa. I know Gus has had a bit of money to spend but it does show how hard the Championship is when teams like Forest throw silly money at their squad.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Why we will lose:
Things went our way so much yesterday, and when we have a chance to make up ground this season, we seem to mess up (if we'd beaten Barnsley, we'd be looking at overtaking palace today!)
Forest are on a good run, finding form

Why we will win:
Ulloa will be trying to score early so he can win the game and get off the pitch for a rest
We've been getting wins against the top teams working down (we now have one win v each of the top four!)
Confidence from the palace win
Forest are a good team in form, we won't take them lightly.

Add to lose:
Painter on the bench - we've only won once in three years+ when he is on the bench
So many players out/unavailable (Kuszczak, Bruno, El Abd, Bridcutt, Hoskins, Barnes, CMS, Dobbie, Harley)

Add to win:
100% record without Bridcutt
100% league record without Kuszczak.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Add to lose:
Painter on the bench - we've only won once in three years+ when he is on the bench
So many players out/unavailable (Kuszczak, Bruno, El Abd, Bridcutt, Hoskins, Barnes, CMS, Dobbie, Harley)

Add to win:
100% record without Bridcutt
100% league record without Kuszczak.

Can't really count Dobbie seeing as he has gone

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
All of a sudden, the City Ground looks a little tin pot.

Which doesn't seem fair to a child of the 70's.

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
Could be a tense afternoon - win would be great, draw just fine.

and with the results as they were yesterday a defeat wouldnt be the end of the world for either side ...come on you seagulls !! hopefully i will have a day of gloating at my first line manager on monday

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
French connection ??????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here