PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Getting ready to go and just had our first lamb born of the year

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Sunny day up here today, after a relaxing trip up on Friday. Everything has gone our way so far this weekend, but you could also say the same foe Forest! I've got a good feeling though!

Derbyshire Seagull

Oct 21, 2005
40 minutes on the bus for me. Weather looking good here. Cold but bright. A draw would be good but 3 points would make my life up here so much more fun !

Jimmy Come Lately

Registered Loser
Oct 27, 2011
Hove
Last season when we recorded a shock 3-0 Amex win against high-flying local rivals, it was the start of a 10-game unbeaten streak that could only be stopped by a Premier League team. I (over)confidently predict that we won't lose a competitive game until we're playing in the Prem next season.

HenryC

Mar 27, 2010
South West!
Last season when we recorded a shock 3-0 Amex win against high-flying local rivals, it was the start of a 10-game unbeaten streak that could only be stopped by a Premier League team. I (over)confidently predict that we won't lose a competitive game until we're playing in the Prem next season.

LOVING the positive vibe!!

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Nottingham Forest always seem to get players sent off against them and we've only has one opposition player red carded all season in the league so lets hope that evens itself out a bit today.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
a very neat little 2-1 win for the Albion today
then we will go quietly about the business of staying in the top six

thank you

:thumbsup:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Why we will lose:
Things went our way so much yesterday, and when we have a chance to make up ground this season, we seem to mess up (if we'd beaten Barnsley, we'd be looking at overtaking palace today!)
Forest are on a good run, finding form

Why we will win:
Ulloa will be trying to score early so he can win the game and get off the pitch for a rest
We've been getting wins against the top teams working down (we now have one win v each of the top four!)
Confidence from the palace win
Forest are a good team in form, we won't take them lightly.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I have a dilemma.

I've posted the match stats for games all season APART from the St Patricks Day Massacre (due to recent matches against them and the early KO)

Now, do I post or not?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Lets make some noise today at the City Ground :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here