Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nottingham Forest v Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
Despite us being an absolute shambles in all areas of the pitch - Forest have not really exploited this and look poor to me. This gives us a chance second half if Oscar gets some rockets out and inserts them at half time.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'd like to see Calderon getting forward a bit.....he's got a decent shot on him!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
But for PIG's gaffe we'd be sixth now.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Of the games I've seen, the only one where we looked as bad in the first half this year was away at Blackburn.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
From the first minute of the 2nd half we need to be on this, total attacking football, remember who said that everybody?

If not, then my vague support for Oscar will be almost entirely gone, I have a feeling that it will be by Xmas anyway.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
KLL for Orlandi and the game is won.

Lingard drops central and just off Ulloa.
Buckley and Calde tie up Harding and Osborn.
KLL goes ape-pooh mental on Mackie.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Come on BRIGHTON. Big half to finish the season, give everything.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
just to break the tension.... anyone know the music sky sports play during championship games when they go to a break, the one before that 'you got the love' song kicks in?

Feb 14, 2010
I understand people being tense but the level of negativity is insane.

Been a tough season, some good, some bad. We've got a chance of promotion going into the last 45 minutes, not a bad effort with some promise for next season which will hopefully run a little more smoothly, more talented young players than we have ever had in my Albion lifetime.

Not a great 45 mins but a tough away game, big miss from ulloa and uncharacteristic error from TK, if they had gone the other way everyone would be going mental the other way. That's football and things are always on a knife edge which is what makes it so exciting.

No it's not. The players have to earn the right to play in front of 28000 against Yeovil at home. They bottled it last year in that disgraceful performance against palace. They fool it up this year and they deserve all the stick they will get

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here