Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nottingham Forest v Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
If Leo spent as much time concentrating on his game, than he does yelling at the ref/opposing players, he'd be world class

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Make-shift rightback. Hmm, KLL on at half- time for me.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Apologies chaps - I've been away for a couple of days, just logged in now to catch up - can somebody tell where are Bruno and Stephens - injured? (Sorry if I'm the only one who doesn't know - must try harder).

Both injured

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Reading have stepped up a gear. They started strong, then after the goal Burnley got more into it, and have been in control, but in the last few moments (aided by some questionable refereeing decisions) Reading have started to put a bit more pressure on burnley.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Jesus, this is very, very poor - got to bring Kaz on at h/t surely

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I know 90% of posters think Andrews is rubbish but that was a pathetic error from PIG. Nobody else to blame.

Well it was awful from TK, but we need to do the easy things in front of him and Andrews made a pathetic attempt at clearing that ball which caused the shot on goal in the first place

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Nathan Jones certainly knows.
Begs the question then as to why we aren't putting our biggest attacking threat-Lualua-up against him. Surely that is basic football management?

Pulling my hair out here.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Oscar needs to get ANGRY

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here