Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nottingham Forest v Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
We're not looking great. Sky commentators say we're looking better side since goal, but I don't see it myself!

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Great noise from our fans. Let's have that goal boys.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
get Kas on

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Eh...a goalie mistake means we don't deserve it...interesting thinking

I don't read it quite like that. Over the season we have been so lacking in attack that this game sums up the season. We are really not good enough to go up even though I really hope we do.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
You would have thought if JUST ONE GAME this season Mr Bore would have been attacking and gone for it!Oh well, lets all sit back until 70 minutes and he might bring on CMS and try and score, or least attack for a little bit

Potential suicide considering Forest have absolutely nothing to lose?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
You would have thought if JUST ONE GAME this season Mr Bore would have been attacking and gone for it!Oh well, lets all sit back until 70 minutes and he might bring on CMS and try and score, or least attack for a little bit

i think you'll find it's up the the limp dicked ****ers out on the pitch mate...!!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
We're going to need to stop relying on punting into the box, hate to say it but bin Buckley off, get Kaz on...... Kaz looks like he's going to have a heart attack on the bench!!! At least he's up for it!!

Buckley's major contribution has been a great tackle in our half. Maybe he will get 2 goals in the last 5 minutes?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
How gutted will sky be if Brighton lose 1-0, Reading lose 2-1, and Blackburn win 8-1.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Lualua for Orlandi sometime very soon......please Oscar.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
We are dogshit in front of goal

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
U r boring ...day of all days is to offer support instead of continually attacking Garcia
It's been shit all year. What difference is my support going to make today on here. How sad can you get, okay just for you Lamie, yay Oscar, yay players, go go Brighton go....... hope that makes a difference :tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here