Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nottingham Forest v BHA - Score Predictor Thread

Nottingham Forest v BHA - Score Predictor Thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
No striker brought in = defeat at Forest.

Not good enough Gus. We have been too lightweight up front all season, coupled with negative tactics, especially away.

Forest 2 0 Seagulls

DBL moving to the top of the Predictor?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Will be tough against an inform Forest. A draw would be good but need a win to take a play off position. Going to predict 1 - 1

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Gonna stick my neck on the line here, and go for 3-1 win to Brighton.

Snarkey5

Banned
Feb 8, 2011
forest are more equipt for the prem than us, i think it'll be good if they hammer us, they go up, and we stay where we belong, the football league to consolodate, perhaps even get relegated to the league 1 and win a trophy to give ourselves and the community confidence

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
forest are more equipt for the prem than us, i think it'll be good if they hammer us, they go up, and we stay where we belong, the football league to consolodate, perhaps even get relegated to the league 1 and win a trophy to give ourselves and the community confidence

Relegated? Hmmm...too many Easter eggs?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
i think if we were relegated, we'd be the big fish in the league 1, this would bring the whole community closer together as we strive for jpt trophy glory and recognition

I guess Wolves must be feeling the same....but then I think you are on a wind up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here