Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nothing to see here.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Mods delete please. This must just be getting to distressing for the normal people.

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Where is the love

???

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
You know when you log in, and click 'remember me', so that your computer remembers your log in details, does anyone else hear a really epic and dramatic movie sequence in their head? Like, when something is about to blow up, for instance?

If you say it in a soft, forgiving and yet slightly overdramatic tone you'll get what I mean.

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
You know when you log in, and click 'remember me', so that your computer remembers your log in details, does anyone else hear a really epic and dramatic movie sequence in their head? Like, when something is about to blow up, for instance?

If you say it in a soft, forgiving and yet slightly overdramatic tone you'll get what I mean.

Have you seen the episode of Futurama where Fry gets a robot Lucy Lui girlfriend?

That's what I think of.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here