Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Not sure who this lot were but they must have been pretty useful ;)

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Good as it is now at the Amex, and the football we play................... That was a seriously brilliant time to watch and support The Albion.
A great team all round, played superb football, and standing in the North Stand with 30,000 crowds, especially the evening cup games, were simply awesome.
Happy Days

I'd second all of that apart from the football we play nowadays. It's ok but nowhere near as exciting as that era. Mind you if we had Nobby rampaging through that middle you wouldn't see so many sideways passes anyway.

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Andy Rollings: "I do something called match day hosting. We go along to the games and we get allocated a lounge in the 1901 club. We do a meet and greet and have a chat about the game just gone and the game to come. If there’s a dining area we do little quizzes. It’s about meeting the supporters. We talk about present day, past-day. It's an amazing experience. I've met so many people - I also met some new friends through being there. Loving every minute!"

Well, at least no-one will start a "Andy Rollings - what does he even do?" thread now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here