Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Not sure how true, but funny…..

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
The first [two] are a bit dated now - several chaps did take up this challenge and it cost poor Freddie his life - so he was fvcked and then properly fvcked [with AIDS]

Pineapple is a fruit and I know of no other fruit that is served on a pizza - so that tells me it's WRONG! - and don't start the "Tomato is a fruit" debate either ....

Ahem...Olives? :whistle:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Always amusing when a gammon tries a gammony thread outside of the bear pit. Always falls on its arse. Sometimes I don’t think they really get this is a Brighton board, one of the most tolerant places in the U.K. and the vast majority of us are not impressed by this crap.

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
Always amusing when a gammon tries a gammony thread outside of the bear pit. Always falls on its arse. Sometimes I don’t think they really get this is a Brighton board, one of the most tolerant places in the U.K. and the vast majority of us are not impressed by this crap.

When you start a thread and have to actually tell people it’s funny in the thread title :facepalm:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Your regular feeble attempts at one upmanship over me simply because I've called you out for your "look at me" drivel is a source of great amusement. It's so, well, DESPERATE. [emoji38]ol:

And what have I done that’s look at me, and to deserve your aggressive unpleasantness?

Start a thread?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
OK, I meant, or should have typed, that the third pic was the funny one.

The idea being that the Italians were being offensive, and the English responded with a pizza insult. Anyway, a joke explained ain’t funny.

Unlike two posts which really did make me laugh at their respective authors.

A boring joke also isnt funny.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Your regular feeble attempts at one upmanship over me simply because I've called you out for your "look at me" drivel is a source of great amusement. It's so, well, DESPERATE. [emoji38]ol:

I think [MENTION=38362]vagabond[/MENTION] is criticising the OP, not the criticism of the OP. I'm sure he can clarify :shrug:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
The first [two] are a bit dated now - several chaps did take up this challenge and it cost poor Freddie his life - so he was fvcked and then properly fvcked [with AIDS]

Pineapple is a fruit and I know of no other fruit that is served on a pizza - so that tells me it's WRONG! - and don't start the "Tomato is a fruit" debate either ....

I wouldn't put an orange on a piece of Gammon either, but pineapple works.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
If we win, I promise to never have pineapple on pizza again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This is true and I like to think it's funny as well.

This morning I was having a shower ( form an orderly queue ladies) when I happened to notice a big brown lump in the middle of my back garden.

Obviously I have no idea what it was due to the bathroom window.

I opened said window to see a fox in the middle of the lawn.

All I could find to luzz was an old Gillette razor.

The razor landed short, startling foxy but nothing more.

He headed over to it.
Picked it up in his mouth.
Then
Vaulted back over the 6ft fence.

I assume tomorrow morning he'll be back asking for some shaving cream.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
This is true and I like to think it's funny as well.

This morning I was having a shower ( form an orderly queue ladies) when I happened to notice a big brown lump in the middle of my back garden.

Obviously I have no idea what it was due to the bathroom window.

I opened said window to see a fox in the middle of the lawn.

All I could find to luzz was an old Gillette razor.

The razor landed short, startling foxy but nothing more.

He headed over to it.
Picked it up in his mouth.
Then
Vaulted back over the 6ft fence.

I assume tomorrow morning he'll be back asking for some shaving cream.

But he won't need a brush. Boom boom!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here