Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Not over Yet: Free Agent Transfer Deals

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
regardless of whether the PIG was porking someone he shouldn't have been, - does anyone think we will bring in any free agents or loan players?

still think we are lacking up front. Not convinced by COG and CMS and jury out on the other two (hardly proven at this level - and yes i know Corlunga was in La Liga). so what do we think....?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Wait, what? I must be missing something here, what rumour?

Depends which one you believe. Although I think there are some things that are facts & why Oscar didn't particularly like Kusch and Bruno didn't...

Also on a side note, I'm guessing those Kuschack bust up rumours before one of the last home games had some substance in the end?!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Depends which one you believe. Although I think there are some things that are facts & why Oscar didn't particularly like Kusch and Bruno didn't...

Also on a side note, I'm guessing those Kuschack bust up rumours before one of the last home games had some substance in the end?!
The version I heard was very similar to the NSC accepted one, but with a different 'supporting cast member' in the show.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Is Chris Eagles still without a club?

Yep, it appears so.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Eagles

Some of these players are at their peak age career-wise.

I think we have settled for a 25 man squad. I would have not minded if we had 24, just in case a good player was keen to join us.

Wages would prove to be the biggest barrier. The March and Stephens injuries are a tad inconvenient, so other teams have injuries, the most significant being Thorne of Derby.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here