Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Not only have I got bloody flu on xmas day to add insult to injury

D

Deleted User X18H

If you had influenza you wouldn't be posting on here. You have a bad cold commonly known as man flu. Merry Christmas.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
You think your having a bad Xmas
My kids are at their mums this Xmas not seeing them till boxing day
my girlfriend is riding the Crimson Wave
The dogs just puked up all over the living room rug
That's it I'm off to the pub!! :drink:

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
You think your having a bad Xmas
My kids are at their mums this Xmas not seeing them till boxing day
my girlfriend is riding the Crimson Wave
The dogs just puked up all over the living room rug
That's it I'm off to the pub!! :drink:
Hard luck mate.

SingitLoud

Dec 4, 2012
Hove
Millwall are becoming a bit of a Bogey side recently,so that's probably why you have the flu.
Do agree it has taken away the enjoyment of Xmas with no game on Boxing Day, plus a postponed match.
It seems that we are destined not to make any real progress this season, perhaps it will get going on Saturday.
Fortunate with the results last Saturday,could have been worse. Anyway hope the flu gets better, at least you won't spread it about up the Amex tomorrow.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I was due to see my 16 month old son on Christmas morning, not seeing him till Sunday due to a psychotic x.....I win?

There's some really sad posts here today. My brother in law has the same situation. Not only do women make terms up like 'man flu' but they also (inexplicably) seem to have the upper hand where the law is concerned in cases like this and can seemingly act with impunity even if a court says otherwise. I'm very sorry to hear of your problem.

SingitLoud

Dec 4, 2012
Hove
Solution to this man flu thing! Say you have Bird flu { just be selective which birds you want to be with ie seagulls!}

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
There's some really sad posts here today. My brother in law has the same situation. Not only do women make terms up like 'man flu' but they also (inexplicably) seem to have the upper hand where the law is concerned in cases like this and can seemingly act with impunity even if a court says otherwise. I'm very sorry to hear of your problem.

We had an argument last Monday, and because of that, she has refused to let me see him, Once work resumes in January, I'm going to start court proceedings! Broke down in front of the whole family, which was nice....anyone fancy earning a grand?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
We had an argument last Monday, and because of that, she has refused to let me see him, Once work resumes in January, I'm going to start court proceedings! Broke down in front of the whole family, which was nice....anyone fancy earning a grand?
Don't give up mate and don't forget you'll always be the kids dad no one can take that away from you
I've spent the last 10 years making sure my kids know who their dad is by travelling 300 miles every other weekend to pick my kids up on a Friday (half day off work ) and drop them home Sunday nights plus school holidays they always stay with me

A bit Of advice to help you along the way in these cases you can't fight fire with fire
Even if you know your right & your ex is wrong try to pacify her walk away from arguing bite
your Tongue

It might sound wrong but let her have her own way she's just using your kid as a weapon to get back at you
If you do everthing she wants the fighting will stop and in time all the pain & anguish will fade away and you can start bringing up your kid in a happy environment

This might not work for everyone but it worked well for me

If you don't poke the bees nest you won't get stung :)

Last edited:

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Don't give up mate and don't forget you'll always be the kids dad no one can take that away from you
I've spent the last 10 years making sure my kids know who their dad is by travelling 300 miles every other weekend to pick my kids up on a Friday (half day off work ) and drop them home Sunday nights plus school holidays they always stay with me

A bit Of advice to help you along the way in these cases you can't fight fire with fire
Even if you know your right & your ex is wrong try to pacify her walk away from arguing bite your Tongue
It might sound wrong but let her have her own way she's just using your kid as a weapon to get back at you
If you do everthing she wants the fighting will stop and in time all the pain & anguish will fade away and you can start bringing up your kid in a happy environment
This might not dork for everyone but it worked at well for me

If you don't poke the bees nest you won't get stung :)

She will always go out of her way to make me suffer, tried mediation, didn't work, so courts are the only option, she is missing a screw....always thinks I can drop everything at the click of her fingers and if I can't, makes me suffer

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
She will always go out of her way to make me suffer, tried mediation, didn't work, so courts are the only option, she is missing a screw....always thinks I can drop everything at the click of her fingers and if I can't, makes me suffer

Like I said it might not work for everyone, but it sounds like you've got your hands full good Luck mate

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We haven't got a bloody game on Boxing day:annoyed:

Sorry to hear that, but just treat the Watford game 3 days after Boxing Day as the Christmas one, and you've got a few days to recover from the flu before it ! :beer:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here