Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NOT on the pitch

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I think a pitch invasion to mark the end of the season (as far as the Amex stadium goes) would be a wonderfully cathartic experience. A rare chance to join the players on the pitch you've been staring at for the past nine months. It's a bit like the last week of the summer term at school when no-one does any work and usual rules that have been respected without exception get relaxed a bit. It's something that brings fans and players closer together. Enjoy it!

Dr NBC

Former Insider
Apr 29, 2013
Mid Sussex
I wonder how much the players like being pawed at on the pitch after 90-odd minutes of football. My sense is that they don't, though I could be wrong.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
HOPEFULLY we will beat Palace. Loads to do before we can even contemplate it but IF it did happen and the club ban fans for going on the pitch after beating their arch rivals and securing a visit to Wembley for the first time in decades, especially when the prize after that is a place in the most elite division in the world they're bang out of order.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
24 players is 2-3 tons evenly distributed...

2000-5000 flat-soled people full of pies and 3 or so pints is too much!

Yeah, mine wasn't a serious contribution!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
So is it fair to assume that no-one's been banned by the club from getting Final tickets?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here