Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Not long to go before kick off - Where is your Albion Mojo?

Where is your Albion Mojo today?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Excited, still watching cricket, meh?

Normally really excited pre season but the APPARENT lack of a decent new striker signing, and the news about Welbeck and lack of positive news on Lamptey has me down at 5

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Dont give a shit today or tomorrow, going to have some difficulties sleeping on Friday (unless very drunk) and going to be very nervous/excited on Saturday.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
8, I'm doing my usual pre season bets of a top 6 finish, and wondering how long before it becomes obvious that that's not going to happen.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Gone for 10 for one simple reason - I changed jobs recently that came with a decent pay rise and WFH which has given me the cash to be able to buy myself and my youngest son a season ticket this season. Had one at the Goldstone but since then it was always casual tickets. Can't blooming wait until Watford and my son is an Albion nut so he's going to be over the moon that day !!!!!

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Today is a 3, but hopefully Friday will be better. I will never be excited about Burnley away at the best of times but the lack of activity that has happened is a worry. I'm feeling a bit low at the moment.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
still a 5 as think we have gone backwards and think will lose sat.

Hoping it goes up and more positive come the game

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
7......would be more if Lamptey & Welbeck were up and running even though I know we will probably get off to a rubbish start. If we sign a striker I will be more optimistic. I'm not in the top ten gang....just the more wins than last season gang.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Usually I am buzzing but I feel really flat this year. Yes we may strengthen but as it stands our squad for Saturday is demonstrably weaker than last season which I think is a wasted opportunity given our opening fixtures.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I'm an 8. If White or Biss were going, it was Biss I wanted to keep.

The whole squad has a year more experience which, with the exception of Lallana, has to be a good thing. FFS Welbeck and Gross are only 30 and the whole of the rest of the squad are younger !

March, Andone back to fitness, Tariq very nearly (hopefully) and what looks a good signing in Mwepu. One or two more would be good, but don't forget what this squad did 2nd half of last season, without March and Lamptey :albion2:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Not good, it feels like we've managed to sleep-walk into a pretty poor place with our squad and there doesn't seem to be any real urgency to do anything about it

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
May have been higher if it wasn't Burnley away for the opening game, and as usual we seem to have an injury crisis already and will again not have our final squad for the season in place for the start of the season.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Given the our opening fixtures we have a real opportunity to get off to a flyer. Shame the squad looks so unbalanced and we can't put out a valid fullback and still missing a striker. Such a wasted opportunity

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I currently have NO Albion mojo, at all.

That isn't to say I'm particularly negative about it all - just strangely detached / disinterested.

Guess that will change once we get started. Hope so.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
1. for me. What irks me a little is that we have a lesser squad now than in May due to injuries etc. Last season was a bl*ody nightmare
with relegation staring at us through winter into spring and until the last few weeks. I really would like a season of relative quiet if possible, but there seems no
real desire to aim for that.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Worryingly low at minute. We have sold so many players and raised over 60 mill and trimmed the wages which has been great to save 10 million a year, but as a result we look short in many areas as we simply have not brought in the quality additions that even the most blinkered fans can see we need.
Time is a ticking and we have done very little thus far Re the Striker and LB positions…my concern Is we we consider making offers and eventually fail whilst all those around us get on with good business as a result of some more dynamic recruitment…

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I am as high as six because just like watching Albion. Much higher if Welbeck was not injured, Connolly was not in squad, and could be another season with CB at LB.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here