Not long now!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace man

Jan 31, 2013
With March 17th quickly approaching I'm quietly confident that we could achieve something as good as what we did at the AMEX last season. Wouldn't it be brilliant to have a near 40 year old inflict defeat? Realistically though, a draw would be a great result!:lolol:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Phillips is a quality player regardless of age. You are slowly catching up on the all time tally, but overall we're still better than you head to head.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Looking forward to it. We are due a win, and why not on 17th March?

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Our team is stronger in most departments this season and Palace will have to work a heck of a lot harder to get anything out of the game.

I'm looking forward to see the Watford v Palace game on TV this Friday and hoping The Hornets will batter them.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360022101.296475.jpg

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
As we saw last year , form counts for nothing .

Could go either way. Keep 11 men on the pitch and I fancy us to beat you

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Our team is stronger in most departments this season and Palace will have to work a heck of a lot harder to get anything out of the game.

I'm looking forward to see the Watford v Palace game on TV this Friday and hoping The Hornets will batter them.

Sadly Vydra may not play as he's called up for an international 2 days before. Lucky, lucky Palace.

Palace man

Jan 31, 2013
Sadly Vydra may not play as he's called up for an international 2 days before. Lucky, lucky Palace.

If that's the case then Watford may not have a plan b without Vydra. I think we can sneak it 2-1 but we have to attack them from the off.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
This game has great potential for being the fixture that will see us move into 6th place and overtake THE SCUM who'll fall out of the play off places.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
We will BOTTLE it. END OF. 2-0 PALACE.

I sincerely hope you're wrong there Tone, but it does appear to be becoming somewhat predictable of late. I just hope to God the so-called Albion support doesn't 'bottle it' too & slip-off en-masse like they did last season. That pissed me off more than the defeat, quite honestly. Dreadful.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Not sure we bottle it, but I get the impression that Gus and his staff don't pay much thought to the derby as special, which tends to give palace the upper hand since they seem to get what it means to the fans much more. Hope 17th is different.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Gus' 4th attempt at beating Palace. He has to get it right at some point, why not on the 17th?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports