Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Not a pleasant way to die

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
I bet he was buzzing when his friend took him in.

I must say I'm a bit surprised that a 50 year old who still lives at home with his mum and gets off self sodomising has any friends. Apologies if I've just upset any NSCers in the same position:rolleyes:

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
Literally?

Obviously only worried about upsetting those with the potential to self sodomise themselves to death rather than those who've already achieved the dizzying heights of killing themselves with a Rabbit:)

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
They've seen it all before!!

They certainly have; a friends wife told a tale of a "regular' who had a predilection for inserting carrots which occasionally snapped, entailing a visit to the A&E department.
After several visits, a senior consultant said to him "look, what you get up to is up to you but why not stick it in a plastic bag then when it snaps you'll still be able to pull it out". He either took the advice or gave up as they never saw him after that.

She also regaled us with the story of a bloke who got his carrot stuck in the tube of a cylinder hoover and called the fire brigade who brought him to the hospital with the tube still attached both to him and the hoover.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Am I the only person wondering why you have to post a f*****g story like that on a football forum?

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
This guy is someone's son, dad, brother. Reason for death is irrelevant RIP.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Am I the only person wondering why you have to post a f*****g story like that on a football forum?

Well..........yes and no,this is the place where a fair amount of anything can go,within reason and it's good to talk,besides a whole host of subjects get discussed at footy and on here is no different..

However on a serious note this really does highlight a very serious problem and i am not talking sexual either..

The problem is that the poor fella has ultimately lost his life through being too scared of embarrassment to seek medical help and that is the real sad part of the story...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here