Norwich - huge crowd

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
That is the one. Would be amazing to have the full version and more of the crowd noise during the game. As without question the best ever atmosphere created by Albion fans all available footage should be published...

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Technically this is where the season ticket no shows kick in right? Cue maybe +500/1000 plus appearing soon?

Showing as sold out across the ground apart from the tickets in E1DH

Capture.JPG

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
E1DH is currently saying 46 tickets if you hover over it, but if you click on it and actually count the seats there are only 17.

That's because it doesn't show all the seats.
It should look like this, well, kind of.
image.png

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
So a huge crowd is nailed on..,.Yes a few thousand more than most home games:lolol:

Yep, although only a few hundred more Albion fans than the Preston game. Still think we could've sold a couple of hundred more if it wasn't for the Norwich allocation.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
So let's have the predictions then,

My optimistic prediction is 30,295.
My Pessimistic prediction is 29,399.
Pretendance is 27,981.

Given that this a sell out and the segregation appears to be only 5-6 columns of seats, I reckon an announced attendance of 30 400.

I also reckon that 95% of STHs will either turn up or have given their ticket to a friend, so probably a bums on seats attendance of over 29K.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
So let's have the predictions then,

My optimistic prediction is 30,295.
My Pessimistic prediction is 29,399.
Pretendance is 27,981.

Because we're not sure what Norwich's allocation is, and if they've sold out, it's pretty difficult to guess. Also, we don't know if the Shelf is open, or if E1H is half/fully open.

I'll go with 29,791.

Tempted to say 30,000, but I don't want to be a let down.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Because we're not sure what Norwich's allocation is, and if they've sold out, it's pretty difficult to guess. Also, we don't know if the Shelf is open, or if E1H is half/fully open.

I'll go with 29,791.

Tempted to say 30,000, but I don't want to be a let down.

I checked on the shelf and it said sold out -not sure if this is true or whether it always says this when the ground is full. I could certainly imagine that schools would want to use it for this match. The more the merrier.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports