Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich have EIGHT strikers compared to our THREE

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This is a weird thread
Esp as we scored twice as many goals as you this weekend, and got the same amount of points.

Still you can't argue with logic, irrespective of how wrong it is :lol:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Right OK no we don't have eight strikers

We got Grabban, Hooper, Lafferty, Jerome and Loza. The Murphy's are wingers. Becchio will be sold/loaned out (as will Loza probably)

This is a weird thread

Good evening East Anglia. Have you got a GCHQ/Prism system that sends a notification every time the words 'Norwich City' are entered on another football forum ?

Canary

May 21, 2014
Good evening East Anglia. Have you got a GCHQ/Prism system that sends a notification every time the words 'Norwich City' are entered on another football forum ?

Yes I'm now off to rectify a thread on Lewis Grabban on the Bournemouth forum ;)

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Yes I'm now off to rectify a thread on Lewis Grabban on the Bournemouth forum ;)

Try to ignore the words 'Elliott Bennett', otherwise you'll never be off these pages. Unless you want to send him back to us.

Canary

May 21, 2014
Try to ignore the words 'Elliott Bennett', otherwise you'll never be off these pages. Unless you want to send him back to us.

Haha we'll keep him!!

Seems you guys are beginning to settle down and get going now, good to see. I look forward to visiting the AMEX, one ground in this division I haven't been to yet

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Haha we'll keep him!!

Seems you guys are beginning to settle down and get going now, good to see. I look forward to visiting the AMEX, one ground in this division I haven't been to yet

I think that's the Easter weekend. You should come down for a couple of days, although the micro climate doesn't guarantee the weather alas.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here