Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Norwich game

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Just waiting for the seats to sell behind goal so I can take a couple of guest in East Stand

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Only once did I ever collect autographs at the Goldstone and it was for Brighton v Norwich in the late 70s, we lost 4-2. Those autographs must be worth a fortune now, I will bring them along to an Antiques Roadshow one day and get them valued.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Only once did I ever collect autographs at the Goldstone and it was for Brighton v Norwich in the late 70s, we lost 4-2. Those autographs must be worth a fortune now, I will bring them along to an Antiques Roadshow one day and get them valued.

I used to run on to the pitch at Hove at close of play and get as many autographs as I could. One day I looked over my haul and found 5 from Simon Hoadley. It wasn’t against Norwich though.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011

I got autographs well before that when they trained in Hove Park and used track suit tops for goals.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
These are a good team..........oh wait a minute

Be interesting to see how GP fills up his pre match press conference. I suppose pukki is ok

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
I can’t make this game due to eye surgery, my brother-in-law is offering to bring my son, but doesn’t want to purchase Albion plus,plus ticket sharing for one game does anyone know a way of sharing the tickets? Obviously back in the day could have given him the cards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I can’t make this game due to eye surgery, my brother-in-law is offering to bring my son, but doesn’t want to purchase Albion plus,plus ticket sharing for one game does anyone know a way of sharing the tickets? Obviously back in the day could have given him the cards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just forward QR code

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here