spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Good turnout but pathetic effort from them

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
They were good fun a couple of seasons ago at the post match disco.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
who couldn't or wouldn't or didn't have the bottle to walkover to their fans at the end of the game. Says it all really, doesn't it.?
Yeah, that fan video blog was telling wasn't it. At the end the Norwich fans really vented as all the Norwich players kept their distance. It does take bottle as you said, but they could have regained a little self respect by acknowledging the traveling support.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
On a side note, whilst we were waiting to meet our nephews at yesterday's game, by the bike racks.
A Norwich supporter, nearby, came over to chat about the impending game, giving us the thumbs up on a win.
After a friendly chat ensued, it turns out he actually was born in Brighton, but moved to Norfolk when young, so he was having slight split loyalties (his words).
Seemed very genuine :thumbsup:

Did he leave with a bike .... mine's disappeared? ???

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
By a strange quirk, I seem to know loads of Norwich fans and they're all good blokes. Well supported club with a notably strong local identity. There were a few mouthy numpties giving it all the ' Where were you when you were shit?' stuff on the train. "Watching us play you in League One" soon shut them up.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Anyone can be all smug and conciliatory when they've got the result (a fact that seemed to escape those Middlesbrough twats)
Indeed. I've developed a disliking for 'brough fans. I take solace from the fact their home town is worse than Croydon.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here