[Football] Norwich fans tell Billy Gilmour to f*** off back to Chelsea, how about BHA step in?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
It's VERY short-sighted of Norwich fans to abuse BG. When the next up-and-coming PL star is keen to go out on loan and get some regular football, Norwich will now have dropped down to the bottom of the list of options.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Of course, we shouldn't go anywhere near Gilmour for the reasons mentioned.

I expect him to be a good plyer in due course though

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
We would be a better fit for him. Probably Turchel said to the lad 'You will have a terrible time at Norwich but it will be character building'. Don't think he can have a half season loan to Norwich because of the number of appearances he has already made. Poor show from the Norwich support though blaming a 20 year old on their poor season. They must be the worst Pram team seen over the last 5 seasons....maybe longer? The Championship is a calling too them 'Let's be avin you!'

TNBA

TTF

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
If you add up the money Norwich have received from the EPL since 2009 to date it would make your eyes water, then take away the monies spent on players you get why Norwich do what they do, it may seem a strange business model but Norwich must be one of the few clubs that actually make money year on year, and it's just as well because the Brandy Delia likes in pint glasses is 200

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
It's VERY short-sighted of Norwich fans to abuse BG. When the next up-and-coming PL star is keen to go out on loan and get some regular football, Norwich will now have dropped down to the bottom of the list of options.

Please leave the late Ben’s Grandad out of this thread.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Never mind Gilmore form etc….

Isn’t the bigger question “will he improve us”. Personally looked good vs England, but not sure if he’s better than our existing players.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Not a lot to get excited about in that lot. Seven new players (plus Gilmour and Normann) is a lot to integrate into a team!

Agree A well run club. I was going to say bottom sides can't make mistakes on transfers but than remembered Andone,Ali etc etc

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Agree A well run club. I was going to say bottom sides can't make mistakes on transfers but than remembered Andone,Ali etc etc
True, but then again, our incomings in 2017 for our first season in the PL also included Propper, Gross, Ryan, Suttner, Izquierdo and Schelotto. OK, all but one have now been moved on, but all contributed, and none can really be considered as flops.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
True, but then again, our incomings in 2017 for our first season in the PL also included Propper, Gross, Ryan, Suttner, Izquierdo and Schelotto. OK, all but one have now been moved on, but all contributed, and none can really be considered as flops.
Forgot all about Suttner !!

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Whilst its easy to agree with comments about not another midfielder haven't we enough etc., I suggest a short term loan may not be a bad idea as clubs now need bigger squads to handle te effects of covid.

Each time your revise your shit take it gets worse.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've seen enough talented but couldn't-give-a-f*ck wastrel goons on loan down the years at BHA to last me a lifetime, just going through the motions (Bradley Johnson anyone ?). I've not seen enough of Gilmour to pass judgement, but if he IS in that kind of strolling around in a 'what am I doing here ?' bracket, then there are few things more infuriating to watch when you're in the midst of a relegation scrap.

When it comes to Chelsea loanee's, Narch fans must be looking at Connor Gallagher and wondering 'why couldn't we have had a bit of that'.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I've seen enough talented but couldn't-give-a-f*ck wastrel goons on loan down the years at BHA to last me a lifetime, just going through the motions (Bradley Johnson anyone ?). I've not seen enough of Gilmour to pass judgement, but if he IS in that kind of strolling around in a 'what am I doing here ?' bracket, then there are few things more infuriating to watch when you're in the midst of a relegation scrap.

When it comes to Chelsea loanee's, Narch fans must be looking at Connor Gallagher and wondering 'why couldn't we have had a bit of that'.

Tbf to Bradley Johnson, he could sprint the length of the pitch quicker than Usain Bolt to take a free kick in sight of goal...

before going immediately back to strolling around not giving a f*ck.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Tbf to Bradley Johnson, he could sprint the length of the pitch quicker than Usain Bolt to take a free kick in sight of goal...

Exactly.

Started like a house on fire and looked brilliant for the first few games. Then dropped down the gears, strolled around like he thought he was doing us all a favour by gracing us with his presence, disappeared up his own arse and f*cked off back to Leeds, with the shadow of my middle finger planted firmly on his back (not that he ever gave a shite).

IF thats what Narch are getting from Billy G, then I don't blame them for giving him dogs.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011

Robbie Savage far worse. Remember him making no effort in a game at Withdean. Not sure who manager was but he had the balls to take him off at half time

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Exactly.

Started like a house on fire and looked brilliant for the first few games. Then dropped down the gears, strolled around like he thought he was doing us all a favour by gracing us with his presence, disappeared up his own arse and f*cked off back to Leeds, with the shadow of my middle finger planted firmly on his back (not that he ever gave a shite).

IF thats what Narch are getting from Billy G, then I don't blame them for giving him dogs.

I dont think it is what they're getting from him though... he seems to be doing his best, which is nowhere near the level of hype that surrounded him for a while.

A Championship player in a team with mostly Championship players. Silly of the Norwich fans to point him out.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Exactly.

Yep, I was glad to see the back of BJ.

I can't compare him to BG in this Norwich team though. This team is seriously out of its depth in this division. Hard to blame a loanee for that, but easy to see why some fans might then want to scapegoat him though. He has my sympathies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports