Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I have a really bad feeling about this one. We haven't had a result yet that is both crap and unexpected - we're due one unfortunately.

0-2

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
you've guessed at virtualy every possible outcome, you maybe onto something :rolleyes:

Nope, I've said he wont start (and he isnt):

My guess:

Sanchez

Dunk, Duffy, Burn

Veltman, Gross, Lallana, Cucurella

Trossard, Maupay, March

Would be very surprised to see Lamptey start in the PL until after the Leicester cup game and as stated previously I'll eat a hat if Bissouma starts (tbf might be worth consuming a hat if he do).

Bissouma our most outstanding midfielder on bench Strange

Not if you see the entire picture.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I have a really bad feeling about this one. We haven't had a result yet that is both crap and unexpected - we're due one unfortunately.

0-2

Christ on unicycle, why is everyone so pessimistic…..

Norwich & Bournemouth are like Orient used to be, they always used to beat us, and suddenly we rocked up at their place and smashed them, putting them in their place and we’ve never looked back or been threatened by them since. We’ve dealt with Bournemouth, now it’s Norwich’s turn….

Faith my friend Faith :p

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
BBC have got Sarmiento on the bench in place of Bissouma.

They are notoriously wrong these days and I would probably trust the Brighton Twitter account more but we'll see.

Sarmiento must have arrived from Ecuador some time yesterday (?) so it would be odd to see him in the squad.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
With all due respect to your always excelente matchday thread [MENTION=15297]Dick Head[/MENTION], any chance you could edit something and point us towards starting line-up? Else matchday thread fails us at most critical moment. Ta. And respect :thumbsup:

If you mean putting up the line-up as soon as it comes out then that seems a bit too much like hard work. Other posters do that. How would you do it?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Attachments

• 64507AB0-4F15-4142-ACB7-A3991198260F.jpeg
    64507AB0-4F15-4142-ACB7-A3991198260F.jpeg
    77.3 KB · Views: 177

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Gilmour not starting for Norwich. Gillette Soccer Saturday stating he should have gone to Brighton. He would have been an ideal player for them. They would develop him well

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
They are notoriously wrong these days and I would probably trust the Brighton Twitter account more but we'll see.

Sarmiento must have arrived from Ecuador some time yesterday (?) so it would be odd to see him in the squad.

You're almost certainly right. The team news and subs bench on the BBC don't even agree!

Brighton also name an unchanged starting XI, but full-back Tariq Lamptey, who has not made a Premier League appearance in 10 months because of a series of hamstring injuries is on the bench along with Mali international Yves Bissouma, who has recovered from a groin injury. Striker Danny Welbeck is still sidelined with injury as Neal Maupay and Leandro Trossard up front.

Brighton: Sanchez, Dunk, Duffy, Burn, Veltman, Gross, Lallana, Moder, Cucurella, Trossard Maupay

Subs: Lamptey, Connolly, MacAllister, March, Steele, Locadia, Roberts, Richards, Sarmiento

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Gilmour not starting for Norwich. Gillette Soccer Saturday stating he should have gone to Brighton. He would have been an ideal player for them. They would develop him well

Lazy from them - how many loan players from other Premier league clubs have we taken since we got into the same division?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
If you mean putting up the line-up as soon as it comes out then that seems a bit too much like hard work. Other posters do that. How would you do it?

Dunno. Always take your thread as next best thing to gospel, as I'm sure very many do. Why not go that that extra step and tell us the starting line-up as and when it becomes available? As things stand, we have to ditch your very excellent thing and scrabble about for starting line-up. What GIVES? ???

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I can’t see Biss coming on, imagine it’s a case of the best of both worlds, standing by in (in the match day squad (after injury)) but not playing him due to what’s hanging over him currently.

No idea what kind of mindset he would be in either.

Sent from my very expensive gated community

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here