Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich BEAM Back

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Neither I just dont want to be surrounded by intoxicated football fans when I am trying to watch a game.

So if you go to your son's gaff will he not be allowed a few beers?

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Him and his mate will probably each have one can each half but not be plastered and we leave after the game when they start the real drinking which suits both us and them equally.

Fair enough BG, just make sure the cheeky blighters don't pre-load before kick off.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Him and his mate will probably each have one can each half but not be plastered and we leave after the game when they start the real drinking which suits both us and them equally.
Sounds like a right barrel of laughs![emoji106]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting

I reckon by half time you will be absolutely battered - like a sausage in a chip shop

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I was at the Brentford beam back in the Heineken lounge. I'm wondering how I missed seeing all these inebriated fans there.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Stand around on a drafty concourse craning your neck up for 90 minutes at a TV, drinking crap flat beer in a plastic cup at £4 a pop

Or settle down in a local pub or somewhere in town.

Hmm. Let me think.

I don't take you seriously though, as you look like a paedo Paul Hollywood...apparently x

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here