Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Railway jolly!

Arundel - Three Bridges
Three Bridges - Cambridge
Cambridge - Norwich

What's not to like ....

Three Bridges - Cambridge in those horrible Thameslink seats? ooof..

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

matumaini

Feb 25, 2018
I wondered that when I posted earlier, its so annoying that shit grounds like Norwich force us to sell the crappiest tickets first and not giving the fans who travel week in week out the choice of the less crappy seats.If those fans wait until the best block is sold then the club may decide not to take the full allocation so the best seats don't get sold and people miss out on tickets.
Totally, really annoys me like you say travelling to all the games, and you don't have the option of a more central block available at the time of purchase - knowing that this block seats are then opened to potentially lower loyalty point owners (should they not sell out today).

Sent from my Power using Tapatalk

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Three Bridges - Cambridge in those horrible Thameslink seats? ooof..

Beat me to it

Thameslink have to be the most uncomfortable carriages anywhere.

Dreadful - designed for standing room only

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Normally would’ve done but she tags along on one or two awaydays a season......usually depending the research she’s done on shopping centres [emoji849][emoji849] Always the most expensive game of the season....so as well as 2 nights in Norwich to pay for there’s going to be a sting in the tail when the credit card bill arrives in May too [emoji23][emoji23].....also junior and his GF coming along so by the time I’ve paid for their room as well it’s an arm and a leg. Better be bloody worth it !

If all else fails, I can at least stock up on mustard products

Sounds great 😂. At least there are some decent pubs in Norwich, if you get the chance. Enjoy the match, and hopefully Junior remembers his credit card for snacks and drinks 🙄

David Watts

Blue 'n' white blooded
Aug 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I’ll never make that journey back to Carrow Road after that bloody power cut!! Hats off to those that went back for the re-arranged game (with a free hot drink thrown in, how generous!!)

The thing that really got me was that they were nt fined or sanctioned in any way!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Do we know for definite that this game won't be moved for TV? Appreciate that might sound like a joke question, but it isn't...

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Be quick! Train tickets on Greater Anglia going cheap - Liverpool Street to Norwich £10 per adult, no railcard, the same for return journey.

It's a trap, they will declare a city wide curfew half way through the defeat and you will all be stuck there, with nothing to do but breed with the webbed feet folk.....

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Attachments

• article-1379669-0BBBECB300000578-950_634x469.jpg
    article-1379669-0BBBECB300000578-950_634x469.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 108

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports