Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Northstand singing two songs at the same time

emphyrian

May 25, 2004
Woodingdean
The police box lot were excellent and provided the majority of the noise. Just frustrating the middle/right never joined in and vice versa. All a bit pathetic

from my seat on the east side of north stand, you cannot hear the guys by the police box at all. if the middle section start singing the chant then we hear it as it starts to fizzle out. There is an older chap who has started to do some singing to get us going but he isn't too convincing at the moment.

Maybe one day ill have some balls to start a few songs by myself. Just don't want to be left singing by my lonesome and then feel like a great big prat.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I keep on about opening up the North West Shelf for people to sing and stand . The West and North could then follow there lead and at least create some sort of atmosphere !!

I have always though that. Let the judge and a few others start the singing from there and it will be heard from WSU and across the North.

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
OK I'm an old fart from the Goldstone North Stand but I love a good chant and always go for a NW seat when I can go to the Amex. So does my daughter. This situation cannot be resolved unless there is a standing/singing area. All-seater stadia are not about safety, they are about CONTROL. The "Authorities", i.e. the Old Bill and the Club like to know exactly who is sitting where, hence the warning letters we got for daring to stand in H and J Blocks at Withdean. Add some over-zealous stewarding and you've got the crowd-control that Kim Jong-un can only dream about. The Goldstone North Stand was great because you paid at the turnstile and once in you stood where you liked. Nobody knew who you were, where you lived, or where you were once inside. Freedom lost forever, it seems........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here