West Sussex
Oops... JPS gone third ball for 0 :nono:

Joseph Sarro c Berg b Sanderson 0 (6m 3b 0x4 0x6) SR: 0

Ollie Robinson 49* (92 balls, 4 fours) :clap2:

Sussex 106 all out (42.2 overs)

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
I dont mean for this to sound like a "look at me" post - or detract from the match thread - but just heard my son has been taken out of school today and taken to the County Ground to play for the 2nd XI as they have had a few injury problems.
He may not get to do much - even just carrying the water bottles would be fine tbh - but at 14 years old he is living the dream alongside Jofra....We are absolutely stunned tbh!

Maybe some of the 2nds need to be moved up after seeing the 1sts score so far!

If he can hold a bat, get him up to Northampton ASAP.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I dont mean for this to sound like a "look at me" post - or detract from the match thread - but just heard my son has been taken out of school today and taken to the County Ground to play for the 2nd XI as they have had a few injury problems.
He may not get to do much - even just carrying the water bottles would be fine tbh - but at 14 years old he is living the dream alongside Jofra....We are absolutely stunned tbh!

Wow, go Frankie!

What an experience for him

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
GOT 'im!!!!

Looked high... Vasconcelos not impressed :laugh:

a wicket with his 5th ball in 1st class cricket :clap2:

8-2 (1.5 overs)

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
That LBW decision :lolol:

And another.. :lol: that one is even worse.

364ACC1B-5660-4DF8-8C8D-0A67421F58B3.jpeg

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Robbo strikes again... went away from Thurston... and a good catch at 1st slip by van Zyl.

36-3 (6.3 overs)

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Fantastic, what an experience for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003

Marvellous scenes.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

:clap2:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Bowlers let down by the batsman, at least there’s no false hope in this game of a first innings bottlejob.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head

Wonderful news. Congratulations to young Fignon’s Ponytail. You must be so proud.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
We seem to have found our level. :(
May just finish above Kent.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
News from the dressing room: a pretty good day - the guys had noticed that a decent first innings lead had actually been working against them in the last couple of games and they decided to do something about it. Early days, of course, but I think we’re exactly where we want to be at the moment. Up the martlets!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here