northants / m keynes seagulls

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

scarby

Feb 16, 2004
wellingborough
when we are nicely settled in at the 'amex' :falmer: i'm thinking about going on a regular basis again ( i know, bad fan!!) maybe even getting a season ticket for me and the grandson.
just wondering if any other midland(ish) based seagulls are thinking of going regular and whether there would be enough to get a mini bus sorted??

any thoughts??

NN12 Seagull

Jan 3, 2010
i intend going fairly regularly once we move. I would be interested in any sort of shared transport. There are quite a few albion fans in Northants/MK and for big games there might be enough interest for mini bus.

Jordy

Exiled Seagull
Dec 1, 2009
My old man lives just outside Northampton and would probably be interested. He doesn't come on here, but if you post details as and when will let him know.

Apparently there is a good amount there/MK as he often sees the stripes when out & about

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
Hi Scarby. We still talk about the Cardiff trip when Mike took the minibus back to his house after dropping the rest of us off, to find you passed out at the back!!:)

The MK Seagulls will be having a Summer BBQ/Party either on the last Saturday in July or the first in August. Hope you can make it and keep in touch. I'm sure someone could put up a legendary lounge lizard like you for the night!:lolol:

scarby

Feb 16, 2004
wellingborough
ha, still to this day i dont know how i managed to drive back to wellingborough after that!!:facepalm: great day thou...
have to keep in touch about the bbq, will have to bring the mrs this time to keep and eye on me.

are any of you guy's thinking of going regular to falmer? would you be interested in a mini bus?

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
ha, still to this day i dont know how i managed to drive back to wellingborough after that!!:facepalm: great day thou...
have to keep in touch about the bbq, will have to bring the mrs this time to keep and eye on me.

are any of you guy's thinking of going regular to falmer? would you be interested in a mini bus?

I think several would be interested, certainly occasionally at any rate. I'll put a few feelers out and see what others think.

de la zouch

Jul 12, 2007
Hi Guys, despite the name i have recently moved slightly further south to Catesby in Northamptonshire.

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
Alright.

I'm another Seagull flying over Milton Keynes.

I'd be another 'body' for the mini bus!!

How many of you are around here then?

I'm MK17 just now, was MK3.

Hi: PM me your email address so we can keep in touch and of course you and yours are very welcome to come to the summer BBQ. How many of us are there in MK? I worked out between 30 and 40 that I know of.

That includes a vicar, an undertaker and the legendary Jack the Lad. Jacko got married in the reverend's church a few weeks ago and he conducted the service wearing an Albion scarf!:lol:

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Bit further north in cov but would definitely consider the relatively short journey to mk to get a minibus to falmer

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Shame, I used to live in Buckingham. Used to see a car (Renault Clio I think) covered in Albion stickers on my morning walks most days. Used to come down Hunter Street and turn into Tingewick Road, off which I lived.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports