Northamptonshire vs Sussex YB40

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dancing Sock

Dec 8, 2012
Brighton
anybody still watching the cricket????

My dad watched it right until the end! He's a super Sussex fan, going do all 4 days of Derbyshire away next week and that's one away trip of a few this season, I shall join him for all 5 days of the Notts Pro40/LVCC double.

Great comeback though, it was a really shit start and we recovered from it and in the end didn't let them get anywhere near our modest target, we squeezed from the off. Good things to come this season me thinks, we're a great little side.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
My dad watched it right until the end! He's a super Sussex fan, going do all 4 days of Derbyshire away next week and that's one away trip of a few this season, I shall join him for all 5 days of the Notts Pro40/LVCC double.

Great comeback though, it was a really shit start and we recovered from it and in the end didn't let them get anywhere near our modest target, we squeezed from the off. Good things to come this season me thinks, we're a great little side.

Obviously a young 'un, Sussex are always the also rans, just look at our history.:facepalm:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Bless, wisdom is wasted on the old.

Benson

Jan 31, 2012
near water

Enjoy it while you can, Notts are a proper Top Top team worthy of county status. We have no hope of competing against such athletes now that Imram Khan is out for the rest of the season. I just hope your Dad hasn't been given the ticket as a present.

All the same, top supporting to him! :thumbsup:

Dancing Sock

Dec 8, 2012
Brighton
Enjoy it while you can, Notts are a proper Top Top team worthy of county status. We have no hope of competing against such athletes now that Imram Khan is out for the rest of the season. I just hope your Dad hasn't been given the ticket as a present.

All the same, top supporting to him! :thumbsup:

He goes with mates, he doesn't just travel around on his lazza or anything.

I go to every home game too, to be honest cricket comes before football in most cases for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports