Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Northampton Town v Brighton & Hove Albion Carling Cup 1st Round *** Official !!

pintsawhiskey

Apr 17, 2010
bn1
not really suprising!! hart and holdroyd!! how many goals between em!!

roll on saturday!!!

lol comentator said holdroyd just nibbling around his head!!! must have fleas!!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Feel very sorry for the people who travelled in the rain to this one - they should get compensation for such a poor team selection

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Plenty of time to go. Don't write them off yet. A goal before half time will put us right back in it for the second half, especially after a half time rocket from Gus. Won't take much to get Northampton nervous

A pint of what ever you are drinking please

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Why is Whing playing ?

Albion: Poke, Whing, Elphick, El-Abd, Painter; Dicker, Battipiedi, Sparrow, Baz; Hart, Holroyd. Subs: Walker (GK), Bennett, Navarro, Barnes, Jamie Smith, Cook, Thomson.

Squad rotation? Poke, Whing, Hart, Holroyd, Dicker, Baz and Battipiedi not in the starting lineup on Saturday.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Plenty of time to go. Don't write them off yet. A goal before half time will put us right back in it for the second half, especially after a half time rocket from Gus. Won't take much to get Northampton nervous

:laugh: Can you imagine what he'll be like? Shit me, I'd stay out on the pitch!

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Oh no we are heading out of the rola-cola cup which we have no chance of winning by fielding a second string side.

How dissapointing and damn that Mr Poyet for focusing on the more trivial matter of getting out of league 1

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
ok ok so new season same old story.

I'm turning the radio off now, all should be fine by half time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here