Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Northampton support

Dawsey

Apr 25, 2004
Brighton
Just 93 fans in their end tonight. How PISS POOR is that? We took 350 odd up to their place for a JPT game did we not?

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Crap effort considering is not THAT far to come compared with other journeys and the position of the two teams in the league needing the points

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
I was there and I think we only took about 260 to the JPT

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Not a great turnout considering it's not exactly the furthest journey in the league. However, while the club still sell tickets in that stand I won't criticise away attendances - for a club to get more than about 10 people who sit miles away from the pitch with zero atmosphere for the most expensive price in the league is an achievement. I know I wouldn't bother.

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
Not a great turnout considering it's not exactly the furthest journey in the league. However, while the club still sell tickets in that stand I won't criticise away attendances - for a club to get more than about 10 people who sit miles away from the pitch with zero atmosphere for the most expensive price in the league is an achievement. I know I wouldn't bother.

For them, though, it is one of their furthest!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Agree with Spider - anyone who has been in our away end before will more than likely never bother travelling down again. I know I wouldn't. £25 to sit in that stand is borderline criminal.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Agree with Spider - anyone who has been in our away end before will more than likely never bother travelling down again. I know I wouldn't. £25 to sit in that stand is borderline criminal.

It's just £20 now, bargain!:jester:

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
I always thought that Southampton’s old ground, the Dell, was the worst for away supporters - until Brighton had the brass neck to create an away section that really took the piss - a real embarrassment.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Are you all taking the micky? They can't see! Why would anyone want to sit in that stand? It's a waste of time for them, it's midweek aswell. If they could see the game I'm sure they would have had more. You can't expect too many teams to bring many down to that section, it's unfair on the away fans. The only reason they come to an away match here is to spend a day in Brighton!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It was a Tuesday evening match and the equivalent of 2 coachloads of supporters. Not a bad turnout if you consider the individual cost would be roughly £50 taking into account petrol/coach/train , food and ticket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here