Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Stand.

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
Could we get a load of inflatables for Friday night, creates a good atmosphere when they get thrown around, just a thought.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Just getting mine ready now...
images

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
One of the most amazing things at Withdean was the fact that as soon as some crappy inflatable ball started getting thrown round H block it seemed like everyone woud rather watch that than the football they've paid £30 to see. Incredible stupidity. Not to mention how sad it is that now people going "weeeeyyy!!" when a ball gets bounced round and singing "we want our ball back" when it inevitably gets lost at the front constitutes a 'good' atmosphere.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
One of the most amazing things at Withdean was the fact that as soon as some crappy inflatable ball started getting thrown round H block it seemed like everyone woud rather watch that than the football they've paid £30 to see. Incredible stupidity. Not to mention how sad it is that now people going "weeeeyyy!!" when a ball gets bounced round and singing "we want our ball back" when it inevitably gets lost at the front constitutes a 'good' atmosphere.

Much more welcome back when we were shit. Now I don't want anything distracting me from the EXQUISITE football we play under Gus.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Much more welcome back when we were shit. Now I don't want anything distracting me from the EXQUISITE football we play under Gus.

I've found ONE of the 200 or so pillocks. Do you lot fancy paying me £30 to come and stand in my garden while you all punch an inflatable ball round and shout "weeeeeyyy!"? I'll provide the ball for free!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I've found ONE of the 200 or so pillocks. Do you lot fancy paying me £30 to come and stand in my garden while you all punch an inflatable ball round and shout "weeeeeyyy!"? I'll provide the ball for free!

I'm assuming you don't mean me.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

It was either that or watch Doug f***ing Loft :shrug:

weeeeyyy!! :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here