North Stand tomorrow

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
North will be more singing. WSU will be the better volume under that low roof. Hopefully we will sing as one though

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
I think it is essential to make atmosphere tomorrow to get people into the habit. I know that sounds silly but if everyone gets into the habit of non stop singing then we can carry it into the Donny game.

Spot on - we won't be there tomorrow but will be for Donny, at full volume. Let's start as we mean to go on!

:banana: :banana: :amex: :amex:

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Can't make tomorrow, hope it all goes well and I hope to see loads of videos on youtube!

Intending to take in new 'HD camcorder' together with monopod to stop the shake (if they will let me) so only problem thereafter will be posting the results on here or yt. I may well be seeking help !

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
North will be more singing. WSU will be the better volume under that low roof. Hopefully we will sing as one though

One way or the other it is going to be monumental !, bettered only by 6 August with all 22500 seats sold out !

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I hope you stand as firmly as we did against them in ther real north stand when they got there early in the late 70s. About 50 on to hundreds. If it was not for the old bill we would have stayed there for the whole match.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
My excuse, already, is that it is a nothing friendly. I don't see why I'll be roused into much vocal action in a game that means nothing.

As at the SCCF I can quite image I'll be sloping off to get a pint. Well, try and get a pint, anyway.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Don't you even want to test out the acoustics Bozza? Sort of a ramp up event for your vocal chords?

If there's some singing going on I'll join in but I'm not too fussed and I'm not going to be firing at 100%.

What would be amusing is if there is some controversy that fires the Albion fans up tomorrow. I CANT WAIT for the West Stand, which just growls over the technical areas, to have cause to lay into the opposing manager.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Are you going to be in front of me on a regular basis [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]? May even introduce myself properly at some point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here