North Stand Stewards

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I just want to say that today, the North Stand stewards, paramedics and St Johns Ambulance were immense. I had a fit at the game, and the way they took care of the situation was second to none. So often the stewards get a bashing on here, but today they were spot on. Even got a latte and a muffin in Dicks Bar afterwards (and got to watch the last 15 minutes of the game in there!!!)

Top, top work from the club and response services. Letter on it's way to the club in due course :D

JCL

Better, Stronger, Faster
Jul 2, 2011
East of Eastbourne
oh, if that's how you get a free cuppa..... :)

Seriously though, glad to hear you're ok and that the Amex support team are that good should they be needed.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I just want to say that today, the North Stand stewards, paramedics and St Johns Ambulance were immense. I had a fit at the game, and the way they took care of the situation was second to none. So often the stewards get a bashing on here, but today they were spot on. Even got a latte and a muffin in Dicks Bar afterwards (and got to watch the last 15 minutes of the game in there!!!)

Top, top work from the club and response services. Letter on it's way to the club in due course :D

Pleased you are OK.

We sit in WSU. Couldn't help noticing that when you guys were singing "Jump around if you're chuffing cold" a steward, on the back row, was bobbing up and down with you".

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Pleased you are OK.

We sit in WSU. Couldn't help noticing that when you guys were singing "Jump around if you're chuffing cold" a steward, on the back row, was bobbing up and down with you".

I saw that as well he got removed after a while by another steward probably for having too much fun

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Is that the third game in a row that there has been a medical emergency at the Amex, every time things seem to have gone very well and resolved quickly

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Glad you are ok, my wife saw what was happening when she popped down to the ladies and said things looked well under control.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports