North Stand STALK

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
Serious post.

What would Albion fans who are considered to be "disabled" make of how this thread has deteriorated?

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
BunnyPancake.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Fair enough, you can call me Brett that is fine.

I am just saying what I saw, and in my opinion, I honestly didnt think it was aimed at you. I am not trying to gang up with the others against you, its just how I saw it. I know the both of you in real life and I dont think TCB is THAT stupid, though he has done some silly things on here.

Look at my broad shoulders............am I bothered by the incessant tribal gang up on me ?

Nope

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I've PM'd EFE once before, after something she was talking about on the board. I don't see the problem really? She seemed fine with me sending her a PM and that was that. It's not like I was trying to chat her up on NSC, that is just plain daft.

I've also PM'd other people for various reasons on here, is that not what the function is for?? :shrug:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Serious post.

What would Albion fans who are considered to be "disabled" make of how this thread has gone?

Hopefully dispair at the S word

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Serious post.

What would Albion fans who are considered to be "disabled" make of how this thread has deteriorated?

323 search results for 'spastic' on NSC. Nobody has had it shut down over them.
My god - it's a word, it exists. I didn't say that I wished all spastics were dead or anything (i don't).

Good f***ing grief.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
:safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Lamb with minted lime salsa and chilli roasted vegetables

Ingredients
2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
4 small Maris Piper potatoes, peeled and halved
2 parsnips, cut into chunks
1 red onion, sliced into wedges
1 garlic bulb, cut horizontally in half
5 tbsp olive oil
1 mild red chilli, de-seeded and chopped
1 mild green chilli, de-seeded and chopped
8 lamb loin chops
salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the minted lime salsa
2 tbsp olive oil
2 shallots, finely diced
2 tsp grated fresh ginger
2 tbsp fine-cut lime marmalade
1 lime, juice and grated zest only
2 tbsp chopped mint
1 tbsp chopped coriander

Method
1. Preheat the oven to 220C/425F/Gas 7.
2. Put the potatoes, parsnips, red onion and garlic in a shallow baking dish. Drizzle three tablespoons of the olive oil over the vegetables and season with salt and pepper. Place in the oven and roast for 30 minutes. Stir in the chillies five minutes before the end of cooking.
3. For the salsa, mix all the ingredients together and set aside.
4. Heat the remaining olive oil in a heavy-based frying pan. Season the lamb chops, add to the pan and sear for 5-6 minutes on each side (you will need to cook them in batches). Cover and keep warm.
5. Arrange the roasted vegetables and lamb chops in a serving dish. Spoon the minted lime salsa over the chops and serve.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
:safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2:

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
I am not offended by people calling this thread 'gay'. Maybe I would, if I were gay, but who knows?

BoF

If it helps "cool" the post.

I am happy to be known as Gay Spazz 62 from now on.

For the record my "chariot" is also painted British Racing Green. ???

Serious post.

Well, Pete, my cousin - registered disabled and Londo Marathon wheelchair veteran 4 times (although he's f***ing crap because he never trains. Justs sits in his local drinking) thinks that people like you ought to stop pretending to worry about disabled people with your faux outrage and moral indignation.

In fact both of us are gonna drink some more beer and turn the PC off. So Fazz or whatever you're called, I think you'll find that disabled people are quite capable of making their own minds up without your assistance.

As Pete has just pointed out physical disability does NOT mean he has lost the ability to make his own mind up about something. (Except training for the marathon. Lazy fucker)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports