Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North stand North Stand give us a song

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
We can sing Handel's bloody Messiah or the theme from Pipkins for all I care, let's just make some bloody noise.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
So what chants do you think really gets the crowd going?

Top 10 chants for Monday?

1) Stand Up If You Hate Palace
2) My Old Man Said Be a Palace Fan , I Said **** Off ....
3) One Man Went To Burn , Went To Burn The Selhurst
4) Hark Now Hear The Brighton Sing
5) P..A..L..A..C..E Stevie Coppell's got .....
6) Away In A Manger
7) You Burnt Down Your Town
8) Groupon , Groupon
9) Glad Ulloa
10) In Your Croydon Slums

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Request to the North Stand lads to give us lots of the "We Love You" chant on Monday.

This has to be the best chant to get the whole Amex going. Less of Albiiiion, We're the North Stand, West Stand, East Stand.

We love you,we love you,we love you and everywhere we'll follow, we'll follow, we'll follow, cuz we support the Brighton, the Brighton, the Brighton, and that's the way we like it,we like it , We like it ,Ohhhhhhwhoooooo,ohhhhhhhwhooo ooo!

Come on, lead the way North Stand, pick the infectious chants that get everyone joining in and set the Amex crowd alight.

Truly pathetic post

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
1) Stand Up If You Hate Palace
2) My Old Man Said Be a Palace Fan , I Said **** Off ....
3) One Man Went To Burn , Went To Burn The Selhurst
4) Hark Now Hear The Brighton Sing
5) P..A..L..A..C..E Stevie Coppell's got .....
6) Away In A Manger
7) You Burnt Down Your Town
8) Groupon , Groupon
9) Glad Ulloa
10) In Your Croydon Slums

Good job

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Request to the North Stand lads to give us lots of the "We Love You" chant on Monday.

This has to be the best chant to get the whole Amex going. Less of Albiiiion, We're the North Stand, West Stand, East Stand.

We love you,we love you,we love you and everywhere we'll follow, we'll follow, we'll follow, cuz we support the Brighton, the Brighton, the Brighton, and that's the way we like it,we like it , We like it ,Ohhhhhhwhoooooo,ohhhhhhhwhooo ooo!

Come on, lead the way North Stand, pick the infectious chants that get everyone joining in and set the Amex crowd alight.

1: :facepalm:
2: those words are 75 times worse than those sung last season
3: it's a crap song even Palace don't sing anymore
4: :facepalm:

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath

It has sounded really bad every time it has been tried. 2nd point, palace will do it better as it seems that school kids are better suited to sounding like genuine twats

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
What?

You want me to trawl through thousands of threads to see if anyone has already posted an opinion on a song?

I can see youv'e been very busy, but please forgive me for not sifting your 7000 miserable posts for all of your opinions, I just ain't got the time.

Clique?! Err yeah ok, whatever you say 80 posts in 2.5 years man.
Or, perhaps, just perhaps, people with ears?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here