Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Stand Loonies

Camp Freddy

Sep 23, 2004
Wiltshire
I'm a season ticket holder in the south stand, and went in the north stand for the first time tonight. Barnet red card and the bloke sitting next to me berates me for cheering!!!!!!! He puts his hand out and says "Nah don't do that Its not nice"!!!!!

Can anyone confirm whether this is the norm for the north stand????!!

I've been following the Albion home and away for 23 years and I thought I pretty much knew all the loonies and wierdos that follow the club, but there is clearly a rich seam of loons in the north stand that I had hitheto been oblivious to.

Camp Freddy

Sep 23, 2004
Wiltshire
Anyway, getting back to the point of the thread - did I cause a serious breach of north stand etiquete tonight by cheering when the Barnet player got sent off! Some people are just determined to take the fun out of the game.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I'm a season ticket holder in the south stand,

I've been following the Albion home and away for 23 years

I've allways wondered what i'm supposed to do when people say these kind of things? :shrug:

Should I :bowdown:

Should I :clap:

Or should I just :yawn:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I've sat in the North stand since we've been at Withdean. I cheered long and hard when the bloke was sent off last night, as is right and proper and as do many others in there. So maybe, just maybe, you were sat next to a bit of a twat and that's that?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I've allways wondered what i'm supposed to do when people say these kind of things?

I think you'll find that the correct etiquette in this situation is as follows:-

You should start by doing this :bigwave: - whilst singing a hearty rendition of " Cheerio, Cheerio, Cheerio.. " etc

Then do this :angry::censored: whilst simultaneously doing this :tosser:

Sorted. :thumbsup:

Anyway, getting back to the point of the thread - did I cause a serious breach of north stand etiquete tonight by cheering when the Barnet player got sent off! Some people are just determined to take the fun out of the game.

Did you even it up and cheer when Murray got sent off?

In the interests of fair play and respect obviously

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here