North Stand judgement

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
I sit in the North stand albeit on the far side on the East side and whilst i can hear the middle of the north sing, i cant hear the NSK/PBC, it just a muffled noise.

Similar for me , we sit in N1F in line with the 6 yard box and 2/3 of the way up.
Those around me sing quite a lot and it's mostly old songs thank god as ones like the "ROHAN INCE " thing are just so laboured and dull.
Have never heard the PBC songs as it just does not carry over to us , and probably the same for them with our singing...........

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Q1: And what on earth is that Yankee Doodle song about, did one of you lot make this up?
Q2: Do you honestly expect people to join in with that?
A1: Of course they didn't make it up. It is a generic eurostyle jump up and down in black hoodies and bang a drum sort of chant.
A2: They obviously couldn't care less about getting the rest of The Amex joined in with chants.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
A1: Of course they didn't make it up. It is a generic eurostyle jump up and down in black hoodies and bang a drum sort of chant.
A2: They obviously couldn't care less about getting the rest of The Amex joined in with chants.

A1 - only heard it since B'muff, who sang it relentlessly

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Are you sure the rubbish being played out on the pitch was not influencing your mood? You might have had a different view if you'd started EU then spent the last 20 in the North.

Looking back now you're probably right--------but I will not go back until something changes.
Brentford on Saturday and I don't give a feck what the crew sing:drink:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Looking back now you're probably right--------but I will not go back until something changes.
Brentford on Saturday and I don't give a feck what the crew sing:drink:

I miss the north, especially as we attack it second half. I'd have had a top view our our equaliser in my old seat. Hey ho.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
FFS!!!! Sitting on a coach going up to FULHAM and that JUDGE chap is sitting right behind me singing "Yankee doodle dandy " relentlessly for the last 30 mins, it's gonna be a long journey :facepalm:

A coach to Fulham, LOL!

:lolol::facepalm:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Oh Dear:eek: Jolene 81 has just given me a thumbs down at one minute past ten.
I don't think I'll sleep tonight with all the worry:moo:

Jolene81

Jan 28, 2014
Worthing
:cute:
Oh Dear:eek: Jolene 81 has just given me a thumbs down at one minute past ten.
I don't think I'll sleep tonight with all the worry:moo:

Try some Horlicks that might help :rolleyes: :yawn:

The whole point in the 'thumbs up/down' is to show opinions on individual posts is it not? Just showing my view on it, because I wasn't actually going to post a comment. However seeing as you felt the need to get sand in your vagina Over my opinion of your post, it seems you obviously wish to draw me into your little whinge about people enjoying the football and supporting the team.

It would seem from reading other posts/threads my view is invalid because
(1)I haven't been a STH for 100years
(2)I don't mind the singing from the PBC

MattyC

May 12, 2013
:cute:

Try some Horlicks that might help :rolleyes: :yawn:

The whole point in the 'thumbs up/down' is to show opinions on individual posts is it not? Just showing my view on it, because I wasn't actually going to post a comment. However seeing as you felt the need to get sand in your vagina Over my opinion of your post, it seems you obviously wish to draw me into your little whinge about people enjoying the football and supporting the team.

It would seem from reading other posts/threads my view is invalid because
(1)I haven't been a STH for 100years
(2)I don't mind the singing from the PBC

Don't worry about Simmo Says, he is just a bitter twa*! No wonder it's a struggle to generate an atmosphere in the north with boring whingers like him!! Glad I don't sit near him! :tosser:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Unfortunately that's not true.

The police box crew seem to have no interest in joining in with the rest of the North stand.

Bloody hell. Groundhog day again. The important word here is 'seem'. Because your inference is not true. There's no rivalry between anyone in the north stand, other than that created by people such as the OP who constantly whinge about the singing. As has been said in this thread, there's no problem with the Police Box crew at away games - check out the atmosphere at Fulham tonight - because the away fans are pretty much packed in together. But the acoustics in the Amex north stand are very poor. It takes far too long for sound to filter across the stand. By the time a song reaches the Police Box from the other side, the PB has started its own song and vice versa. Nothing more than that. Until ALL the singers can sit together we're always going to have false comments and accusations like this. We need more noise at the Amex, and slagging off people who do sing is not going to help matters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports