Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North stand in the first half

Miocene

Mar 23, 2011
Hastings
With regards to the guy being ejected he was drunk and was constantly swearing saying mainly the c word and cos he was sitting behind a guy who was with his son who was about 8 also heard he put his hand on the child as well don't really know what that means but that is why he was ejected.

I saw this happen, didnt see him touch the kid though.

The guy who was ejected was constantly swearing and upset the boy. I thought it was a bit of double standards when the dad yells over to the stewards to "get this f*****g c*** out of here" though. Took the stewards ages to eject him as i think they were trying to work out who was complaining about who. I didnt think they were particuarly overzelous with this.

WildWood

Sep 6, 2011
Chichester
I saw this happen, didnt see him touch the kid though.

The guy who was ejected was constantly swearing and upset the boy. I thought it was a bit of double standards when the dad yells over to the stewards to "get this f*****g c*** out of here" though. Took the stewards ages to eject him as i think they were trying to work out who was complaining about who. I didnt think they were particuarly overzelous with this.

This. I did laugh when I heard one of the big guys that sit in the end of the row lean over to the young steward & calmly say "do you want to sort him out or shall I?" As well as shouts of "Ravanelli" as the white haired bloke got led out!!

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Why have they moved all the stewards around? i thought the ones we had last year were fair and decent people.

N1C - We want our Jackie back, we want our Jackie back.

Jackie was not happy asking us to sit down as she knows so many in the North including family.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here