Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North stand in the first half

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
1 guy got ejected, seemed as though he'd pissed off many around him, had a scuffle and headbutted someone before he left someone said. Not a wise move if true

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
It was them Hooligans from Seagulls Chat stirring up trouble.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
there was a bit of a kerfuffle in the right side too. two in fact.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
What was all that ruckus about??

The new stewards were complete dickheads they were over zealous jobsworths, lead by a complete knob who looked like he was single handedly responsible for the amex pie shortage

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
The new stewards were complete dickheads they were over zealous jobsworths, lead by a complete knob who looked like he was single handedly responsible for the amex pie shortage

"Theres only 1 fat controller !!!" :clap:

But yeah, the new stewards in N1C had a steep learning curve today, put it that way. I think their manager must of been watching the North today as even the steward with the longish hair was saying to sit down (was also involved in the ejection) - hes usually fine with it.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
on a separate issue i thought north stand were in good form vocally and tried to lift the side...west...whats happened? (i sit elsewhere)

Gullzone

Apr 14, 2012
This Green and Pleasant Land

Some people think they are so powerful when they are wearing a bright yellow vest !!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
there was a bit of a kerfuffle in the right side too. two in fact.

as posted elsewhere

In N1A the only problem was with a steward we think told a 10-12 year old off for standing on his seat, his father got a bit animated which caused a bit of an argument. Other fans calmed Dad down and all was fine after that, in fact later on a steward told another young boy off for standing in the aisle and said to go back and stand on his seat :shrug:

None of us got told to sit down once today, everybody stood from Row Q backwards

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
There were arguments going on left right and centre around me in the north and in the beer queues. Too much fizzy pop I think

I reckon the North must have had the jobsworth that ejected The Big Man from the back of the SW corner last week for standing after the goals went in. No stewards at all in evidence this evening... obviously one particular prat really going for it in the North Stand. never took our advice to get the away end to sit down though- could only see about three seated blue noses!

jjt1976

Dec 29, 2009

That's actually one of my good friends so shut your mouth mate, but yeah with regards to the stewards in the north today they were told to be strict in the first half and if you noticed we didn't see them the second half so think we should just go with early in matches then if we do they will leave us alone. With regards to the guy being ejected he was drunk and was constantly swearing saying mainly the c word and cos he was sitting behind a guy who was with his son who was about 8 also heard he put his hand on the child as well don't really know what that means but that is why he was ejected.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Why have they moved all the stewards around? i thought the ones we had last year were fair and decent people.

N1C - We want our Jackie back, we want our Jackie back.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Why have they moved all the stewards around? i thought the ones we had last year were fair and decent people.

N1C - We want our Jackie back, we want our Jackie back.

WSU we have had the same lady steward for quite a while, very pleasant lady as well always smiles and says hello

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here