north stand england -21s

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
selling very quick,just got ten,didnt even know they had been on sell for 2 days,could be a sell out

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Any news of how many tickets have been sold I bet my mate we will sell about 28000 and that's without a Brighton player in the team. Looking forward to the game.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Not on the tickets site yet, unless they are all gone. I was hoping to get ESU tickets for this one, are they all sold, or not yet on sale?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Upstairs not selling until downstairs is sold was my understanding. The rush for the ESU is going to be quite something.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
There really is naff all left in the rest of the ground. You'd think they'd get the upper tiers open, especially as the FA are advertising this heavily, but you log on and basically can't find pairs of tickets together.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
i know i went online to book but said not avialiable,rang up and they said been on for 2 days(north stand)

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
[MENTION=5]Turkey[/MENTION] and I are both waiting until the ESU opens. Haven't been there yet so am fairly keen.

Jul 7, 2003
Spoke to the ticket office yesterday and was told upper tiers not expected to go on sale until the end of next week

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
We are going posh on this one. Reasonable at £25. (Not been before).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports