Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North stand empty seats

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Why does there seem to be do many empty seats in the north stand god the last few home games? From the WSU it looks like loads of empty seats but WSU seems always full. Thought north was all season ticket holders?

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
Why does there seem to be do many empty seats in the north stand god the last few home games? From the WSU it looks like loads of empty seats but WSU seems always full. Thought north was all season ticket holders?

There were empty seats all over the place yesterday. I would have put the real attendance at more like 21,000 and from where I was in WSU the East looked about 75% full.Its almost in contrast to The Goldstone where the evening matches seem to pull in bigger crowds.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
If i can't ever make it I always gives ticket to friend or family. Would rather it be used than not. Wonder if the NSC ticket exchange was still up whether that would boost attendance

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Up near the big screen there are more people than seats.. Especially tonight.

The lad makes sense!

I am all for standing with your mates and one or two extra people doesnt make much of a difference but there seems to be more and more new faces every game and it really is annoying. I wish people would just sit in their proper seats!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The two next to me were empty, my brother and woodingdean gull, both working away.

Normally seats around our area are full. In the west lower by the north stand, there were great groups of seats not taken.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
fair old whack in west lower north end vacant...cold night..match home match just last saturday? who knows...still a great attendance

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Maybe they didn't turn up.
I know of several season ticket holders who work away during the week so can't come to evening games and other that are season ticket holder at other grounds as well, ie Fulham, reading so they choose on a weekly basis which game to go and see.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Could there be some plastic fans? Only turning out for the big games perhaps

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here