North Stand Chat muppets

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

janee

Fur half
Oct 19, 2008
Lentil land
After every match if we win this place is fine but after a loss or a poor performance (Wrexham) the amount of negative whinging on this site is ridiculous.

There's always a thread or two absolutely crucifying certain players, i.e. Barnes, Harley, Ankergren, BDB and even Adgestein today!

Now a chat forum is the place to air views and criticise but the desperate swings in promotion/relegation certainties is ridiculous and the crucifiction of players is sending me to twitter. No wonder Matty Sparrow was so shocked when he read NSC!

I like the discussion and banter but even a tiny sense of balance would make it better

D

Deleted member 22389

After every match if we win this place is fine but after a loss or a poor performance (Wrexham) the amount of negative whinging on this site is ridiculous.

There's always a thread or two absolutely crucifying certain players, i.e. Barnes, Harley, Ankergren, BDB and even Adgestein today!

Now a chat forum is the place to air views and criticise but the desperate swings in promotion/relegation certainties is ridiculous and the crucifiction of players is sending me to twitter. No wonder Matty Sparrow was so shocked when he read NSC!

I like the discussion and banter but even a tiny sense of balance would make it better

Does my head in too.

dac1980

Sep 20, 2011
I would like the opportunity to say well done Albion, not a great performance by any means but we aren't Barcelona, even if we were i imagine even they have to grind out a result every now and again.
I honestly think that no player takes to the pitch thinking, can't be arsed today, they are all so competitive hence why they have made it to the standard they are at, sometimes circumstances dictate a performance, that is the beauty of football, you never know what you are going to get, one week you'll be dissapointed the next you are ecstatic (like at Saints game.....) If you want to know what you are going to see and it has to be perfect pop off to the Odeon and watch a film that has been shot a load of times and edited until it's perfect.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
or woman!

The thing about viewing these boards, is that you need to do what your brain does with all the information that comes through your eyes, it filters out all the crap it doesn't need, the infra-red, the gamma etc. etc. There are an unbelievable amount of idiots on here that you do just have to filter out because they are idiots. Eventually, you become tuned to posts and threads that make sense, and reflect the opinions of true and balanced football supporters. It has to be said, at the moment on NSC, you really do need a decent sized filter!!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
you forget that the majority of people on here were good enough to be a football manager in the championship, but took the wrong turn somewhere in life which meant they ended up working for mcdonalds or spar.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton

Excellent post.

If we lose I tend not to bother coming on here!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

Especially if you come on here and start a moaning thread. Which is exactly what you've done (you plum).

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
The thing about viewing these boards, is that you need to do what your brain does with all the information that comes through your eyes, it filters out all the crap it doesn't need, the infra-red, the gamma etc. etc. There are an unbelievable amount of idiots on here that you do just have to filter out because they are idiots. Eventually, you become tuned to posts and threads that make sense, and reflect the opinions of true and balanced football supporters. It has to be said, at the moment on NSC, you really do need a decent sized filter!!

two sensible posts on one thread :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports