North Stand additional seats in corners

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
Apologies if fixture but haven't seen a thread on the new seats since Saturday. Saw a few posters up around the ground saying work on the new North Stand seating was due to start on 28th August (yesterday) & they hoped to keep disruption to a minimum. Anyone been to the ground & seen any sign of work starting. Would be brilliant if we can get the new seats in by Christmas & start the New Year with a full complement of seat.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I sent a tweet to [MENTION=4645]bha[/MENTION]snappy to ask if he is going to be adding pics but not got a reply yet, I too am keen to see developments over the next 3 weeks, they could get a lot done between now and the Shef Weds game!

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Apologies if fixture but haven't seen a thread on the new seats since Saturday. Saw a few posters up around the ground saying work on the new North Stand seating was due to start on 28th August (yesterday) & they hoped to keep disruption to a minimum. Anyone been to the ground & seen any sign of work starting. Would be brilliant if we can get the new seats in by Christmas & start the New Year with a full complement of seat.

Won't be by Xmas, I read somewhere it would the latter stages of the season (last 2 home games I think).

Could be wrong.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Won't be by Xmas, I read somewhere it would the latter stages of the season (last 2 home games I think).

Could be wrong.

The aim is to reach 30,750 capacity by early March just in time for a certain grudge match :wink:

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
The aim is to reach 30,750 capacity by early March just in time for a certain grudge match :wink:

Haha, a tactic employed by the management? I do hope I can get a ticket to the Palace game in March. I could go all Das Reich and be propa nawty.

Note: sarcasm doesn't work on the web, so hold yer horses, coppers. I'm not a hooligan.

bobs head

Dec 28, 2007
There were signs yesterday of work starting in the north lots of cones outside and a builders lorry outside the north

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
How's the seats going in the SW top (middle?) tier, anyone got some up to date pics?

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
does anyone know if they plan on adding more toilets and more food and drink counters for the corners coming in? what we have now can barely operate with the numbers in the north as it is???

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
does anyone know if they plan on adding more toilets and more food and drink counters for the corners coming in? what we have now can barely operate with the numbers in the north as it is???

Nothing a further hike in food and drink prices and the planned introduction of a 20p charge to use the toilets won't fix :thumbsup:

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
From what I remember of the original plans space was left for extra toilets and vending areas as part of any North stand expansion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports