Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Stand - a few tips for future matches

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
am i remembering things through rose tinted glasses but didnt the chant "seagulls" always go up when we got a corner at the goldstone?

i thought it hardly ever happens now because people had simply forgotten....new generation of fans etc

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Also suprised there was no Sami song belted round the ground?!?!??! I know the west corner did and I and a few joined in in wsu but really disappointed with nobody joining in tbh!

SamPeters18

Feb 19, 2011
Peacehaven
Thing is everyone goes on about us North Standers and that we should be doing better, if all stands joined it then it would sound a lot better instead just sitting there for 90 mins then only cheer when we score

Hometownglory

Jan 12, 2014
Also suprised there was no Sami song belted round the ground?!?!??! I know the west corner did and I and a few joined in in wsu but really disappointed with nobody joining in tbh!

Sami may of got more than a song had he been given an official welcome before kick off. Unless I missed it of course?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sami may of got more than a song had he been given an official welcome before kick off. Unless I missed it of course?

Nah good point don't think there was one

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
1. Sing Sussex by the Sea at start of each half (loudly)
2. Brighton clap clap clap Brighton clap clap clap (repeat) - 3 times each half
2. Seagulls...Seagulls...Seagulls, etc. at start of each half/corners/freekicks, etc.
3. Albion...Albion...Albion...Albion (repeat) - 3 times each half

That is all there is to it; it doesn't need to be complicated but try and do it all together as this may help lift the team. Oh and do try and take your seats before the match kicks off so that you can join in the above.

Suggest you join a choir preferably a long way from Falmer, it appears you will have little to sing about this season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here