Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North or West

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
If you ask for a packet of pork scratchings, looking like Noddy Holder in a thick black Country accent next Tuesday in the north stand, we'll know it's you, feathers. :)

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Please don't start that again.

If you don't want to/can't accept that I'm a genuine poster, don't talk to me.

I prefer to communicate with those that can.

And as a serious answer to your original question. Try the upper west, as far to the front and as close to the North as you can get.

Best of both worlds.

And if you're after a quiet afternoon and a couple of hours peace to read a nice book, anywhere in the East will do.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
StonehamPark; And if you're after a quiet afternoon and a couple of hours peace to read a nice book said:
Blasphemy :ohmy:

The Old Man (not my Dad)/Taxi man/Tile man & their hundreds of kids around me are so loud that one bloke behind me could only catnap throughout the Barnsley match :yawn:

Feathers

Banned
Oct 6, 2016
50 miles from Brighton
And as a serious answer to your original question. Try the upper west, as far to the front and as close to the North as you can get.

Best of both worlds.

And if you're after a quiet afternoon and a couple of hours peace to read a nice book, anywhere in the East will do.

I appreciate the fact that you realise I'm not this Nick Rhodes person. Hopefully others will do the same.

Apology accepted and thanks a lot for the matchday info. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here