Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Korea cause for concern ?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
North Korea are insanely POOR. All of their posturing is purely for their own people's benefit, people who are completely cut off from the rest of civilisation. If NK tried anything with any half decent-sized country they'd all be dead within hours.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It would be a very difficult war to win, despite its relatively weak cold war era inventory. Maybe even impossible; but at the very least it would be devastating for North Koreans and its neighbours.

How could it possible to defeat an army of 9 million people? 1.2m of which are prepared for war and few would surrender.

Who cares? Nuke 'em. They are completely out of control. Nobody is attacking them. They have no territorial issues (apart from wanting to eat SK). So all this missile testing is like monkeys throwing their shit. Just blow them up, FFS. And the next person who calls me a guardianista can eat my shorts :lolol:

On a more serious note, we could invite Kim Jong-Un to a summit, and offer him, er . . . . hmmm.... Taxi!

WonderingSoton

Dec 3, 2014
I understand why NK would want a working Nuke to allow them to play the big man on the world stage. But when your main military rival is literally a few miles down the road, surely they realise that ever using a nuclear weapon against SK would be utterly self defeating?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Lots of US rhetoric today that military action is now on the table.

It's a good job that such a cool, considered, and thoughtful leader such as Trumpski will be *calling the shots*.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
As a Korean resident - I've never given it a second thought. That's changing a bit...just a bit, but I'd like the rhetoric to calm down and let the everyday life of me and a few million others here to carry on without becoming the next playing ground of psychopathic individuals.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Lots of US rhetoric today that military action is now on the table.

It's a good job that such a cool, considered, and thoughtful leader such as Trumpski will be *calling the shots*.

Perhaps Trump could lead the attack and be the first paratrooper out of the aircraft

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
What would happen if the USA sent over some tactical cruise missiles (like the Syrian airfield recently) to quash NK's nuke programme at source? Would NK seriously try to retaliate or would they go quietly with their tails between their legs?

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
The recommended treatment for gonorrhea are antibiotics either ceftriaxone or cefixime administered as an injection. You will also be given an antibiotic called azithromycin that is taken in tablet form at the same time this helps treat any chlamydia infection (it is common for people to get both infections together).

Sorry...I wasn't wearing my glasses when I read the title...but just as irritating! X

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
What would happen if the USA sent over some tactical cruise missiles (like the Syrian airfield recently) to quash NK's nuke programme at source? Would NK seriously try to retaliate or would they go quietly with their tails between their legs?

All their missiles will be pointing at South Korea so I wouldn't want to push Kim Jong Un too much unless I didn't give a shit about South Korea. It seems to be ok for the US to start trouble at a distance when it is on other people's doorstep, but a bad move could destroy the area.

Great match up though. The madness of Trump v the madness of Kim Jong Un, what could go wrong. :mad:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here