Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Hampshire Albion fans

The Gold Stone

Sep 26, 2010
Just seen this thread, thought i was the only one stuck here in Amazingstoke! I usually drive down with one other in my 2 seater but quite often drive down alone so would be nice to have company occasionally if anyone needs a ride. I park in the uni.

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011
I'm in Basingstoke too, has struck me in the past that there are probably other people travelling to games from the area, esp. when travelling to some far flung destination. Definitely up for sharing lifts.

pompeydel

May 27, 2004
West Sussex
Just seen this thread, thought i was the only one stuck here in Amazingstoke! I usually drive down with one other in my 2 seater but quite often drive down alone so would be nice to have company occasionally if anyone needs a ride. I park in the uni.

How do you get to park in the uni, i thought it was closed off on matchdays?

The Gold Stone

Sep 26, 2010
I'm in Basingstoke too, has struck me in the past that there are probably other people travelling to games from the area, esp. when travelling to some far flung destination. Definitely up for sharing lifts.

So there's a few of us here then, nice to know. I was looking for someone to share petrol with me to Liverpool so at least we have more options in future now :)

pompeydel

May 27, 2004
West Sussex
Had to pay something like £400 for the season, not so bad between 2 of us. Had to apply for it through the club pre season.

Ok thanks. I always travel from Havant by car on weekday matches but use the Mill Road P&R. Use the A27, always 2 spare seats available if anyone's interested.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here