Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] North and West Stand access

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Meet a couple of mates before the West Ham game and as we are travelling separately are meeting at the ground.

They are North season ticket holders and we are lower west (north end)

Plan to meet them on the concourse in the north and will walk around via the north west before KO

Does anyone know if a West season ticket will work on the north turnstiles or visa versa?

Obviously could walk around but to save a bit of time etc

Thanks

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
I’m reasonably sure the answer is no. I think it’s only after the game that you can get into different parts of the ground

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Thought you could if you walk along the rows of seats, provided a steward doesn't stop you. Concourses separated though

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Thought you could if you walk along the rows of seats, provided a steward doesn't stop you. Concourses separated though
Yeah, that's what I thought.

The one in the NS goes to the seats closest to the WS, shufties along a row to the first WS exit and you're in like Flint. Return journey for the game.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
You can for example, enter via W1H and walk along to the north
Why don't you meet for a drink at the bar outside?
Rather meet inside early and not be delayed as the entry queue builds
Don’t think ticket will work but you can get into NS concourse from inside……..maybe arrive early and use Dick’s Bar ?
Couple of kids in tow so no access unless I can leave them with Gully?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here