Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norovirus - have you had it yet & how many games has it cost you?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Have to say I'm feeling pretty sorry for myself especially because it ruined Xmas 2009 and I've got it again this year. Last year took 5 days, I'm on day 3 this time around. But still breaking monsoons out my arse every half an hour. The head and limb aches you get used to but the constant nausea is like, well, it takes me back to when archer took over. Utterly sickening. So far missed Charlton last night and orient is looking decidedly dodgy. Last year i missed home game & wycombe away. So the cost to the economy in football tickets alone for me is approaching 3 figures. Why the heck does it have to come whilst I'm on holiday too? Anyway gotta dash, quite literally!! :angry:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Thanks mcshane, kind words. Barrel of fun, that raised a small smile in my fever ridden bed come pit, alas my home since Monday night. Lindfield, send card and grapes soonest though it may be too little too late; the lights already they flicker and fade in s.bucks this foul night........

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
mrs.sydney is a nurse and every now and then will have to work on a ward that is entirely effected by noro , not pleasant im told ,especially when they are mostly codgers with varying stages of dementia..........keep your fluids up mate and get well soon.......syd.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Had it April 2008. It took 8 days off me. It was horrible. Was freezing and had a stomach ache. And had to go to the loo every few mins. Got tablets to solidify my poo. Probably the worst illness I've ever had. I feel for you.

Mr T

Dec 17, 2010
Don't think i've been this ill for about 20 years..... today was my 5th in bed! On the bright side it's been a great excuse to stay up all night watching the cricket!

I wrote off attending the orient game this afternoon.... gutted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here